It is the fifth pillar of Islam, and is inclusive of what other pillars contain. Its meaning in language: the intent to most. It means in the legal term: visiting special places at special times with special acts.
The virtue of hajj:
About Abu Hurira (may God rest his soul), the Messenger of God (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever hajjs God has not been raised, and he has not been immoral, he has returned as the day his mother gave birth to him."
Conditions of obligatory hajj:
Islam, reason, ability, puberty,
Conditions of validity of hajj performance:
Islam, Haram, Time (temporal time- haram times), place (spatial times of haram), lack of intercourse, reason
The faces of the hajj performance are three:
- Individuality: it is the intention of hajj only.
- Enjoyment: it is the intention of umrah first (i.e., it is deprived of the property of his country and emptied of it and then forbidden for hajj from Mecca). He was named enjoying the prohibitions of haram between umrah and hajj.
- Qur'an: the intention of hajj and umrah together (i.e. forbidden to hajj and umrah together). From the time of the pilgrimage, he performs umrah and remains forbidden in Mecca until the eighth of al-Hajjah, and he performs his rituals and then decomposes from his forbiddingness.
It is a time or a little earlier to increase the reassurance, and if the pilgrim wants to be deprived, it is desirable for him to:
- He cuts his hair or shaves it as usual before.
- He cuts his nails and removes his suffering.
- Wash and wash. He wears clean white flowers and robes and the new ones are better.
- He respects and then prays two rak'ahs at the time of hatred.
Then he intends to hajj: "God, I want hajj, and it is easier for me and accept it from me, I intended to hajj and I have denied it to Allah, so if he imprisons me, he will lock me up, so my place is where you imprisoned me."
He then responds by saying: "To Beek, God bless you, for your partner, you have no partner for Beck, that praise and grace for you and the king, no partner for you" and repeat it three times, and conclude by praying to Our Lord Muhammad (peace be upon him), the pilgrim repeats the meeting whenever he ascends honorably, lands a valley, rides a car or descends from it, and when meeting friends, acquaintances and prayer writers.
Taboos of Ahram:
The Responsion: intercourse and its reasons, which are between the man and his woman from kissing, caressing, etc. Debauchery: it is out of obedience. Controversy: To argue with his companion or anyone until he gets angry, as well as dispute and insults. Wear sewn clothes (for men). Cut the hair. Good (i.e. putting anything with a fragrant smell). Cut the nails. Cover the head of the man. Hunting. Cut down the trees. Wear socks and regular shoes, but any shoes with a comb may be worn. Cover your face and feet while sleeping.
- Washing for purity or hygiene, or to cool down, but without using good in it such as scented soap, scented shampoo, or even scented toothpaste.
- Unsear the tooth.
- The fracture is sped up.
- Scratch the head or body, but gently so that nothing falls from his hair and if something falls, he has to be honest.
- It is permissible to wear the soles, ring, glasses, earphone, wristwatch, belt and wallet with which money and papers are kept.
- The clothes of the ihram may be changed and cleaned, but he hates to be cleaned.
The time of spatial ihram,
The place where the tread of mecca can only be exceeded by a taboo, and all the people of one side are deprived of it.
- The city's people's times: Zulkifiya, known as Abar Ali.
- The Times of the People of Damascus: Al-Jahafa (Rabigh).
- The people of Iraq: ethnic. Yemenis' dead: Yilmam.
Those who want umrah while in Mecca go out to soften (The Mosque of Mrs. Aisha, may God bless her) and be deprived of it.
The logical plan of the pilgrim:
before the eighth of Dhu al-Hajjah
- It is forbidden to hajj and umrah together from the possibilities and then meet the pilgrim who enjoys and compares, but the individuals are forbidden by hajj only.
- The tour of umrah for the pilgrim who enjoys and compares, but the singular leads the tour of the coming the rak'ah of the tawaf - the committed - Zamzam
- The quest of umrah remains forbidden in Mecca until the eighth of the hajj
The eighth of Dhu'hijja:
Starting to Mona after the dawn prayers, praying with her (noon, afternoon, Morocco, dinner and dawn on the ninth day.
The ninth of Dhu'hijja:
Starting to Arafat after dawn prayers and praying at noon and afternoon gathering presenting at noon, a lot of male and prayer until sunset. The extra from Arafat to Muzdalfa after sunset, the Prayer of Morocco and dinner in a double gathering delay at dinner time
The tenth of Dhu al-Hajjah:
Walk to Mona after morning prayers and before the sun rises throwing the embers of Aqaba slaughter (slaughtering the gift) throat or defaulting the raft of the overs and seeking back to Mona for sleep
11th to 13th of Dhul-Hijja:
Throwing the three embers (Minor- Central - Grand) back to Mecca for the farewell tour - the end of the pilgrimage